Memphis (South) VA Clinic
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Primary care services for veterans in south Memphis and northern Mississippi.
- Group clinics for returning combat veterans.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, nutritional education, and smoking cessation.
- Diabetic eye screening,
Personal and Timely Care in a Patient-Friendly Environment: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Memphis VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the MyHealtheVet website.
- Prescription drug education, therapeutic monitoring, and counseling is also available.
- Free on premises
- Security on site
1056 East Raines Road
Memphis, TN 38116
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.