Memphis VA Medical Center
The surgery program at VAMC Memphis has a three-fold mission —
- provide quality surgical care for our veterans
- utilize the latest research and state-of-the-art equipment
- train residents in current surgical techniques
Surgery offers a wide experience of outpatient and inpatient services in —
- general surgery
- vascular surgery
- plastic surgery
- cardiothoracic surgery
We also offer a same day surgery program and an active peripheral vascular lab. Care for our critical care patients is provided in our 8-bed surgical intensive care unit.
VAMC Memphis works closely with local area hospitals and institutions to provide services to our veterans that are not available through the VHA healthcare system.
- Memphis VA Medical Center
Hours of Operation
- M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.