Memphis VA Medical Center
Covington VA Clinic
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Primary care services for veterans in North Memphis, Raleigh, Frayser, and Covington.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, nutritional education, and smoking cessation.
- Personal and Timely Care in a Patient-Friendly Environment: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Memphis VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the MyHealtheVet website.
- Prescription drug education, therapeutic monitoring, and counseling is also available.
- Free on premises.
- Security on site.