Memphis VA Medical Center
The Primary Care Service Line offers an extensive range of treatment modalities with emphasis on health care prevention. Our Primary Care physicians are internationally recognized for breakthrough research in a number of primary care areas.
Contact your primary care physician if you need any of these or other services —
- cancer screening
- high cholesterol treatment
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment
- diabetes prevention and treatment
- flu vaccine and nasal mist
- high blood pressure prevention and treatment
- treatment for obesity
- osteoporosis treatment
- prostate disease prevention and treatment
- smoking cessation
- Memphis VA Medical Center
Hours of Operation
- M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.