Memphis VA Medical Center
Spinal Cord Injury
The Spinal Cord Injury Center at VAMC Memphis is one of the largest centers in the VA System and was established in 1998. The facility houses a variety of resources to ensure quality treatment for veteran patients.
Staff and physicians work closely with the spinal cord injured veteran, family members, and significant others to ensure the highest quality of care.
We assist the spinal cord injured patient to —
- enhance his/her health and well-being
- improve functional abilities
- maintain a high quality of life
These goals are met through patient education and participation in research.
- Memphis VA Medical Center
- 901-523-8990 Ext. 7373
Hours of Operation
- M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.