Memphis VA Medical Center
Palliative Care promotes quality of life across the illness trajectory through the relief of suffering, including care of the dying and bereavement follow-up.
At VAMC Memphis, we are committed to providing the highest level of care in regard to medical, psychological, social, and spiritual needs. We consider it an honor to serve our Veterans and their families who are facing terminal or life-limiting conditions.
A compassionate and dedicated team of experts will help those who are in need of assistance with understanding Living Wills and/or Health Care Power-of-Attorneys, those with advanced illness that require difficult-to-treat symptoms, and when the end approaches, gentle and supportive care for end-of-life issues.
Palliative Care Team
- Dr. Mark Brint, Medical Director, Chief of Geriatrics
- Dr. Karen A. Clark, Program Director, Palliative Care
- Dr. Jennifer Patton, Clinical Pharmacist
- Mrs. Linda Ousley, Program Liaison
Contact the Palliative Care Office at 901.577.7433.
- Memphis VA Medical Center
Hours of Operation
- M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.